Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blog 2: Interview 1 Preparation

Interview Check
Who are you interviewing and why?
I am interviewing Shelly Lummus, the director of an organization called Straight Talk, which specializes in counseling and rehab services to drug addicts and alcoholics. I have been helping out at the organization's Cypress offices a couple days a week, allowing me to see how knowledgable Mrs. Lummus is on not only rehab, but the specific needs of patients who are HIV/AIDS+. I am positive that she will be able to give me valuable information that i could use to further narrow down my topic, and how I can get as much out of this topic as possible. 


What additional questions will you ask them?
In addition to the required questions, I will ask Mrs. Lummus:

  • Do think it is a good idea to focus primarily on the HIV+ members of the rehab community?
  • Will you be willing to help me throughout the course of my studies on this topic if I should have any questions?
  • Do you have any more information you think I should know as I begin to study this topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment